Tectrade supports mental health awareness week
Tectrade are focused on the mental health and wellbeing of their staff! There are a series of mental health and wellbeing activities organised from Monday 13th May to Friday 17th May to encourage collective openness in discussing mental health in the workplace by raising awareness, providing training and working together.
It looks to be a fun week with a great variety of sessions and activities arranged throughout the week.
Our activities include:
- Monday – Learning from experts about the core theme ‘Body Image – how we see ourselves, and how that makes us feel’ with resources and a Ted talk
- Tuesday – Reading Hour and Book Swap. Staff are taking an hour to read at any point during the day and to swap books
- Wednesday – Healthy Salads Trial - Staff will be provided with nutritious salads and healthy goodies to enjoy as well as healthy recipe swaps
- Thursday – Office Dogs and Lunchtime Walk - Tectrade will have two friendly dogs in the office looking for lots of Paws-itive attention and love concluding with a lunchtime walk around Godalming
- Friday - Yoga Class @ Café Mila - Tectrade staff are invited to attend a Yoga class to relax, unwind and let go of stress!
All of this not only supports our staff but also raises awareness for this important issue.
For more information on mental health awareness week please see